Saturday, 16 June 2012

Nail Fiesta Haul

My goodies have arrived! Safe and sound. All 20 of them! :D


I've got some OPIs, China Glazes, Essies, Color Club, NYX and Specialita polishes this time.
(the 3 that aren't in the photos are stamping polishes)

More detailed shots after the jump!



OPIs: DS Coronation, Don't Touch My Tutu, That's Hot Pink, Mermaid Tears, I Lilly Love You

China Glaze: Techno, Prism, Icicle, Sea Spray, Full Spectrum

Essie: A Cut Above, Set in Stones, As Gold As It Gets

Speciallita: Hits Hefesto, Mari Moon Cutie Pie

The other 2 polishes in the above photo are Mushroom Glitter from NYX and Parallel Universe (scented polish) by Colour Club.

Sorry for the quality of the photos. I took these photos in a hurry right before I headed out to dinner. I might do another post on these polishes. Or maybe not. You tell me :)