Thursday, 28 June 2012

Nail Fiesta Haul updated!

I wasn't really happy with my last post on my haul from Nail Fiesta so I re-did the whole post. If you want to see better close ups of the polishes posted here do click through :)



OPI DS Coronation a silver prismatic holo with scattered shimmer

OPI I Lily Love You has a sheer pink base and packed with all kinds of glitter - holographic, irredescent, square, hex, flakes and round ones too!

OPI: Mermaid Tears and Don't Touch My Tutu (finally!)

China Glaze Full Spectrum and Prism. Full Specturm is mainly a pink glitter packed with all kinds of glitter including holo glitter and Prism is it's purple counterpart. A closer look at the bottles below.

 

China Glaze: Techno, a silver holographic glitter, Icicle, a silver polish which I heard is good for stamping and the infamous Sea Spray!

Essie Luxeffects: As Gold As It Gets, Shines of Times, A Cut Above, Set in Stone are glitter topcoats from the Holiday 2011 Collection. I am sure you have seen this around quite a bit on other nail blogs.

Color Club Parallel Universe  is a scented polish. I think the scent is Burberry Brit. I actually have no idea what Burberry Brit smells like! :S

Hefesto is a silver linear holo from the HITS Speciallita No Olimpo collection while Cutie Pie is a multi chrome which shifts from purple to green and is from the HITS Mari Moon Modern Collection

NYX Mushroom Glitter is a light gold-platinum leaning glitter polish.