Friday, 15 June 2012

More nail mail!!

Ok. The crazy rant aside, I am soooo loving this week!

Although I am missing out on a lot of new stuff because of my no buy, I am finally receiving all my packages from weeks before!

The newest package that came in my mailbox is a newly limited edition-ed polish from the Australian brand piCture pOlish. Can you guess which it is? Hint: you have to look beyond the sparkle!

Hoho. I purchased mask-a-rade from Llarowe during her birthday-memorial day sale not too long ago. mask-a-rade is from the opulence range of polishes from piCture pOlish. My photos aren't all that flattering but if you look at it in person you will be amazed by it. It looks like a dark polish here but in real life, Mask-a-rade is a clear based polish packed with multichrome glitter. It shifts through so many colors it's mesmerizing.


mask-a-rade and much more awesome polishes can be purchased worldwide from piCture pOlish, Llarowe and Harlow and Co websites.