Friday, 8 June 2012

Mini Haul - Essence Nail Polishes

Essence is in Malaysia! And I didn't know until recently. Essence make up is only sold in 2 locations in the whole of Malaysia - MidValley Megamall and in a small shop in along Jalan Bukit Bintang a.k.a a 5 minute drive from my office! :D

I of course could not resist and picked up a few of them for RM6.90 a pop!

Lime Up!, Got A Secret, Space Queen, Make It Golden, Blue Addicted, Time For Romance

Individual bottle shots will be after the jump!

Aside from the polishes above, I also picked up a quick dry top coat and Irreplaceable from Essence which isn't in this post because they have gone on a holiday with my friend in Australia!



Lime Up! - Every nail polish enthusiast has to have a lime green polish right? 

Got A Secret - I picked this up because I am still on the hunt for the perfect light grey!

Space Queen - I LOVE this polish! It is filled with small holographic glitters! I think it might be similar to China Glaze Icicle albeit the smaller sized glitter.

Make It Golden - Gold Glitter! How could I resist! Big and small hex glitters as well as fine gold glitter in a clear base. I can imagine many glitter gradients in the near future!

Blue Addicted - I heard this is a dupe for Deborah Lippman's Across the Universe! It is a dark blue jelly packed with fine blue glitter as well as larger blue and green hex glitters.

Time For Romance - It reminds me slightly of A Cut Above from Essie's Luxe Effects collection. This polish has a Mauve jelly base filled with pink hex, round and fine glitter.