Monday, 25 June 2012

Look what came in the mail today!

Talk about fast shipping!

I joined the pre-order for Cult Nails Fairytale Collection in May. May 31st to be exact. Since it was a pre-order, shipping for the collection was set for June 15th. Which to me would mean I'd have a good 2-3 weeks wait before it would arrive, and maybe about a month before I should panic.

But look at the shipping slip. It says that it was shipped out on the 13th (ahead of schedule! and with internet problems on Maria's end if I remember correctly) and it cleared Malaysian customs on the 19th! And yea, it took the post office 6 days to bring the parcel to me. Malaysian service at it's best =.=

Two thumbs up for Maria from Cult Nails and, er, no comments about PosMalaysia. LOL. I am actually happy that I got my parcel in good order. No squished box for me today!
My little burritos in a bed of cotton balls waiting to be opened :)