Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Cult Nails Haul


My burrito babies just came out of the box for the first time! They are all wrapped up nicely in many many layers of tissue paper for safety!


And all stacked up and ready to be seen by the world for the first time on my blog!


Read on to see the polishes up close!

First up is Get It On (base coat) and Wicked Fast (top coat). I've heard so many good reviews about Wicked Fast I knew I just had to get it. And with my SV being all tacky and hard to use (I know I need to get a bottle of Seche Restore ASAP!) I guess this would be a good time to try this out.

 
Oops! I messed up the bottles here.

Next are to single colors from Cult Nails line of polishes. Time Traveller and Feel Me Up. Time Traveller is a dark Navy blue and Feel Me Up is a bright pop of yellow right next to Time Traveller! Don't you think they look good together?

And last, but definitely not least, the newly launched Cult Nails Fairytale Collection! I love the colors here. Can you believe I actually have no dupes for any of these in my stash! Even the blue polish is one of a kind to me! LOVE~



Cult Nails Nail polishes can be bought from the Cult Nails website HERE.
Follow Maria on her blog or the Cult Nails Facebook page for more updates and flash sales!