Monday, 11 June 2012

Beauty Joint Haul

Remember this?

These babies were in them!

 

I love how they are all glitter (I didn't really realise that when I made the order) and all so different!



First up is What Girls Really Talk About, a set of mini glitter polishes from KLEANCOLOR. I love how all the colors are so different in this set.

The box does them no justice!!

Better here :D

Individual bottle shots:

Black Out is somewhat of a charcoal glitter with medium and large silver hex glitter and fine silver and black glitter in a clear base.

V.I.P. is a pinkish glitter polish with a hint of orange in it. It is packed with small silver and orangey red hex glitters as well as a good dash of pink square glitters.

Kiss Goodbye  is packed with fine glitter. The overall effect might have this polish looking purple but if you look properly you can see that there are silver and blue glitters in it as well!

Grand Finale is something different from all the other glitters in my collection. Instead of the usual square or hex glitters, this bottle is jammed packed with holographic silver string glitter!

24 Carat is supposed to be a fine gold glitter polish. I used the word 'supposed to' because it seems that the glitter has dired out! All that is left in the bottle are gold and holographic gold glitters.

I tried tilting it to the right.

And to the left.
But the glitter just stayed put where it was at the bottom of the bottle. What a shame!

Peaceful Heart is the most interesting one from the collection I think. There are small holographic green hex glitters and hidden among them are actually green heart glitters! It reminds me of the pink heart glitter I picked up recently.

Owh hey! Green = peaceful! It just hit me.

On to the other polishes I got from Beauty Joint.

Milani Jewel FX Teal and Gems
Teal is packed with teal (duh), green and silver medium hex glitters as well as fine cobalt square glitters. Gems on the other hand is packed with hex and small square glitters of all colors! There's red, gold, silver, blue, green, and pink!

Jordana Glitters in My Superstar 
I LOVE this polish! The glitters in primary colors (red, blue and gold) complement each other very nicely. I would think this would be lovely over a lime green!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Rockstar Pink
This is the first time I am seeing a SH glitter polish. All I get in Malaysia are cremes and shimmers from SH. Rockstar Pink is definitely a good name for it. There are pink, and blue fine glitter and a good amount of sliver and pink microglitter!

LA Girl Glitter Addict in Celebrate
This polish I think would suit a patriotic manicure! It has red, silver, blue and pink hex and fine glitter in it.

China Glaze Some Like It Haute
This polish is packed with black and charcoal microglitter as well as larger holographic glitter. I am looking forward to use this as I have read some really good reviews about this polish!