Thursday, 24 May 2012

Glittered Tips

The weekend is here! And with that I have some freshly painted nails to ring in the weekend! All I have planned for the weekend was drinks with my friends so I decided to do some gradient manicure. Glitter gradient tips. A manicure which I am quite in love with! It gives me the chance to use my lovely glitter polishes without looking like a over-the-top party girl. I chose China Glaze's Flying High from the Up and Away collection for the base and sponged on a silver base from Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle and topped it off with a layer of OPI Crown me already.

  20120509-005555.jpg

I love how the nails look kinda winter-y although it is not winter anywhere! Except for my office which always has the aircond on full blast even when it is pouring outside!
 20120509-005612.jpg
Close up of my glittered tips :)

20120509-005654.jpg 

 After I did the layer of OPI CMA on my right hand I compared both hands and I actually love the bling on the right and the frost on the left. and with that I just stuck with the glitter on the left and just shimmer on the right look. A bit lopsided I know but I loved it :P

20120509-005639.jpg