Thursday, 17 May 2012

For The Love of Audrey

I knew I had to polish my nails with both China Glaze's For Audrey as well as Crushed Candy. So, with no further ado, this is what I did!

I am wearing For Audrey on my thumb, middle finger and pinky and Crushed Candy over a silver base from Skin Food. Unfortunately I only realized I did not take any shots of my manicure alone. Oops!

20120509-004716.jpg

I only own maybe 3 China Glaze polishes and they never disappoint - For Audrey went on like a dream! This is two coats of For Audrey and 1 coat of SV to lock it in. If you were careful enough you could have gotten away with one thick coat.

20120509-004739.jpg

Unfortunately for me, I don't seem to have much luck with crackle/shatter polishes. I always have hits and misses with them. In the photos you can actually see that Crushed Candy on my index finger is nicely cracked while the ring finger is kinda goopy and bare in some spots.

I took out my only turquoise/light blue patterned dress to go with this manicure for work. And to my surprise, the two were almost identical in color! ♥